The FS ground mounting system reduces installation time and costs.
Made of High-Quality Aluminum and Steel by Schletter, Inc.
The FS System is designed to be the most cost-competitive solution for large-scale solar mounting systems, with proprietary aluminum extrusions to reduce material usage and the highest level of in-house pre-assembly on the market. The result is an attractive solar mounting system installed quickly and with the durability to last.
- ETL Classifed
- High level of pre-assembly for fast installations
- Easily accessible for ground and system maintenance
- Certified engineering by professional engineer licensed in the location of the project
- 20 year warranty
AluGrid roof mounting system
Now ETL Classified and even easier to install, the AluGrid by Schletter, Inc. mounting system is ideal for roof tops.
Increase Module Concentration
The AluGrid is the perfect solution for commercial roof tops, where space is limited and loading on the roof is minimal. Lightweight and compact, the AluGrid mounting system provides ample solar power generation for businesses.
- Updated components for an even easier installation
- Corrosion resistant; made of 100% aluminium
- System design, based on wind dynamics research, reduces ballasts
- New grounding module clamps bond the system, no copper wire or grounding lugs
- NOW ETL Classified to UL Subject 2703*
Awning & Facade mounting systems
Schletter’s customizability makes almost any project possible.
Mounting to a facade presents a unique scenario in which thin film modules need to be attached to vertical walls. Schletter is usually able to address these special circumstances using the very same components that are used in our standard flush mount systems on pitched roofs. Modules are attached to the same module bearing rails using the same thin film Eco Series Laminate Clamps that we would use for any other system. All that’s left is fixing the superstructure to the wall using one of Schletter’s wide varieties of system attachments.
- Extremely customizable components makes almost any project possible
- When a site has very unique demands, Schletter in-house engineers can often find a way to make projects possible, even when no other company is willing to try
- For awning and facade installations where the mounting system will be visible, finished or colored attachments can be special ordered